12th July 2013, 11:12 PM
sagar72

How to do PG in Mechanical Stream through GATE in M.E?

I have done my graduation under production stream now i wanna complete my post graduation in mechanical stream through gate in ME. so can go for it. Requesting u to reply as early as possible

15th October 2016, 03:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG in Mechanical Stream through GATE in M.E?

There are many specializations under Mechanical Engineering in case of Master of Technology. First of all, see the specializations:

>>Manufacturing Engineering.

>>Product Design and Development.

>>Computer Integrated Manufacturing.

>>Thermal Engineering.

>>Material technology.

After bachelor's degree in production engineering, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get admission in Master of Technology in any of above specializations. GATE is of 100 marks and contains 65 question, 15 from aptitude and rest 85% from technical subjects. It is of three hours duration and online test. You should aim to score more than 60 marks to get admission in IIT or NIT for admission in M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?