13th July 2013, 01:14 AM
shubhashish005

What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?

Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of engineering and also get scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  3. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  4. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  5. How to do MS in abroad after completing of B.E electrical engineering?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  7. When is the exam written to study M.Arch in Abroad after completion of B.E civil?
  8. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships? -- [New]
  9. How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do
  10. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  11. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  12. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  13. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  15. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  17. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  18. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
13th July 2013, 12:22 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?

Dear friend,

After completion of engineering you can have to give following entrance exam for study in Abroad .

SAT (Scholastic Aptitude test)
The SAT Reasoning Test (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test) is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States.

IELTS(International English Language Testing System)
IELTS is the International English Language Testing System which tests English proficiency across the globe. Conducting 1.4 million tests globally.

TOFEL (Test of English as a foreign language)
The Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL evaluates the ability of an individual to use and understand English in an academic setting.
13th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?

Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of engineering and also get scholarship?
3rd September 2013, 08:01 PM
nadeem2430

Hi Friend for studying in the abroad after B.Tech you can have to write following entrance exams

>>>>GRE(Graduate Record Exam)
The GRE revised General Test features question types that closely reflect the kind of thinking you'll do in graduate or business school.

>>>>>GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test)
is a computer adaptive test (CAT) which assesses a person's analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in standard written English in preparation for being admitted into a graduate management program, such as an MBA.

>>>>>IELTS(International English Language Testing System)
IELTS is the world's most popular English language test for higher education and global migration.
IELTS is widely regarded as a fair measure of English language ability.

>>>>>SAT (Scholastic Aptitude test)
The College Board states that SAT measures literacy and writing skills that are needed for academic success in college. They state that the SAT assesses how well the test takers analyze and solve problems—skills they learned in school that they will need in college.
TOEFL(Test of English as a foreign language)
The TOEFL formally known as Test Of English as a Foreign Language, is a test of an individual's ability to use and understand English in an academic setting.
TOEFL evaluates the ability of an individual to use and understand English in an academic setting.
20th December 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in abroad after completion of Computer Engineering and also tell whats the use of MS.....????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?