18th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA or PGDM after completing graduation with 49.16% in BBA

I have completed m graduation with 49.16% in BBA can I get admission in MBA or pgdm in good institute

30th January 2016, 11:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA or PGDM after completing graduation with 49.16% in BBA

It is tough to get admission in best institute for admission in MBA course with 49.16%.

To get admission in India's best management institute it is necessary to have minimum 50% aggregate to appear for entrance examination.

The same is procedure for other best university which offer the course. But, some of the private institute allows candidate to appear for entrance examination to get admission even with less percentage in graduation degree.
31st January 2016, 01:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA or PGDM after completing graduation with 49.16% in BBA

You have to face various difficulties to get admission with this much marks. It is very low and eligibility criteria for admission in MBA colleges is at least 50% marks. But if you are under reservation category then it is possible because reserved candidates get 5% relaxation. Some institutes offers entrance examination also for candidates with low marks in graduation.
31st January 2016, 09:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

MBA stands for Master of Business Assessment.
PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
Both MBA and PGDM is 2 year degree program for students who have completed Bachelor degree from a recognized university with more than 50% marks.
Most popular entrance examination for admission in MBA course in good colleges are
-CAT(Combined Aptitude Test)
-MAT(Management Aptitude Test)
-XAT(Xavier Aptitude Test).

But with 49.16% marks in BBA, you will not be allowed to appear for the entrance examination and hence you will not be able to get admission in good colleges to study MBA still if you want to go for MBA, some private colleges having low rank overall can approve for admission in MBA course.
Instead of going for MBA, you should go for preparation of competitive examinations such as SSC, Banking, IAS and other to get job as you must think of job with better payment after MBA and so better payment is also given for the candidates who are recruited after qualifying above mentioned examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?