24th March 2012, 01:23 PM
Tirtha Bhattacharjee

Am I eligible for taking admission in MBA course through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in english with 44.25% marks

I have completed graduation in english(hon.) with 44.25% marks in 2011? Can any body suggest me that I am eligible for distant MBA course or not????
Thank You so much
Tirtha Bhattacharjee

19th April 2012, 10:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking admission in MBA course through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in english with 44.25% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirtha Bhattacharjee View Post
I have completed graduation in english(hon.) with 44.25% marks in 2011? Can any body suggest me that I am eligible for distant MBA course or not????
Thank You so much
Tirtha Bhattacharjee

In order to be eligible for MBA program in most of the Universities either in regular mode or distance mode, candidate must have completed their Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. However in case of candidate not fulfilling the qualifying marks criteria, one still have a chance to pursue the program through distance mode in some Universities given one must hold a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience [Number of work experience may vary] in marketing field. To get detail information about the admission procedure one may refer to the official websites of the below given Universities which offers MBA program through distance mode:

Sikkim Manipal University
Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning
Indira Gandhi National Open University
ICFAI
Tamil Nadu Open University
Pondicherry University
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies [NMIMS]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?