13th August 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam can one give after completing BSc (Genral) for government jobs

which entrance test one can give after completing b.sc (general) for goverment jobs ? What is the eligibity for m.sc ? is m.sc (chem) or maths is good option in such cut throat scenario for a average student ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completing BSc in fashion technology
  2. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  3. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  4. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  5. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  6. Which government jobs can I join after completing BSc IT with 58%?
  7. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  8. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  9. How may I apply for government jobs after completing B.Sc?
  10. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  11. Job availability for BSc IT students in Government Sector?
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  14. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to give competitive entrance exams for government jobs?
  16. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  17. What can I do after completing BSc?
  18. Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give? -- [New]
6th July 2015, 06:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam can one give after completing BSc (Genral) for government jobs

Since you have done your B.Sc ( General ) which is a bachelor degree course you have lots of options in different fields on the basis of your educational qualification but for all these you will have to crack their respective entrance examination.

Some of the good career options and their related entrance examination are as:-

For banking jobs :- You have to clear the entrance examinations such as IBPS PO examination, IBPS Clerk examination, SBI PO or SBI Clerk examination.

For higher administrative post jobs :- you have to clear the Civil Services examination or other State Public Service Commission.

For defense jobs :- You have to clear the Combined Defense Services examination held by UPSC.

For teaching profession job :- You will have to crack the Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ) but for becoming a teacher in the secondary or higher secondary schools you will have to pursue B.Ed course.

For law and order field :- You will have to give CLAT examination after cracking which you will be eligible for LLB course and after completing which you will become an advocate.

All these examination have their specific eligibility criteria which one must satisfy to appear in same examination and the details about which are given at their respective official link so you must visit their official link for proper information and notifications regarding the upcoming examination.

There are much more options for you apart from these options but these are reasonably better than the others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?