18th August 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join technical field to do MBA? I am a 3rd year student

I am a 3rd yr student presently doing B.Tech in CSE.How should we decide whether to continue with the technical field and pursue MS/M.TECH or to do MBA ??

Also,is it better to accept job after graduation ? Plz help.

Related Questions:
  1. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. While in 3rd year EE branch can I join Indian Air Force in Technical Branch?
  3. How can I get a job in Aeronautics field? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  4. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  5. What are the various options to pursue MS in non technical subjects? Are there any prerequisites for changing the field?
  6. Colleges providing the post for Technical Legal Advisor? Any scope in this field?
  7. Can I join flying or technical branch in Indian Air force? I am a 3rd year computer engineering student
  8. MBA or Mtech, neither interested in business nor in technical -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue a career in technical research field in companies? Should I go for MBA in India or should I do MS in mechatronics or robotics in abroad?
  10. Can I apply for Indian Air force in technical branch? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  11. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  12. What to choose between MBA and M.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  13. How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch
  14. Should I join Officer Training Academy or MBA after doing B.Com?
  15. How to join Indian Army for 3rd year? I am a 3rd year E&TC student
  16. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA? -- [New]
  17. How to join intelligence branch if I am a student of BSc 3rd year student
  18. How to get a better job in technical field? I am a B.Tech 4th year student
5th August 2014, 01:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join technical field to do MBA? I am a 3rd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd yr student presently doing B.Tech in CSE.How should we decide whether to continue with the technical field and pursue MS/M.TECH or to do MBA ??

Also,is it better to accept job after graduation ? Plz help.
Nice to see that you are interested to apply for a higher degree course after completing B. Tech course. Choose the course based on your future aspiration and interest. Since that you are interested in technical fields. So, I suggest you to apply for M. Tech or M.E in Computer Science Engineering. M. Tech or M.E in Computer Science Engineering is the best option for you after completing B. Tech CSE.

M. Tech i.e (Master of Technology). It is a three year duration post graduate course. The candidate must satisfy the below criteria to join in M. Tech in Computer Science Engineering,

The candidate should be an engineer is Computer Science, Engineering or any other specialization with at least 50% or equivalent CGPA. Generally, an entrance exam is also required (or) The candidate appear in GATE examination. There are so many engineering and technology institution accept GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?