18th September 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch

Hello i am 3rd year student doing b.tech with electronics and communication branch. I want to join indian air force in technical branch so could u please tell what would i do for this.

Related Questions:
  1. While in 3rd year EE branch can I join Indian Air Force in Technical Branch?
  2. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  3. Can I apply for Technical branch while appearing for MSc 2(Electronics)? How to join Air Force in technical branch
  4. B.Tech Student Eligibility for Technical Branch in Indian Air Force IAF
  5. How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch
  6. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  7. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student? -- [New]
  8. Can I join flying or technical branch in Indian Air force? I am a 3rd year computer engineering student
  9. Which are the M.Tech courses related to ECE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  11. Can I apply for Technical branch in AFCAT after passing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  13. How can I join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT
  14. Can I apply for Indian Air force in technical branch? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. How to join Air Force in Technical branch? What is the eyesight criteria for technical branch? Is LASIK accepted?
  16. How to join Air Force technical branch after passing 12th final exam?
  17. How can I join Air Force as a Technical officer? I am a B.Tech field student of EC branch
  18. How to join Air Force in Technical or Flying Branch after doing B.Tech CSE?
23rd July 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch

sir i am a btech final year student of ECE branch so i want to join in the indian navy or air force or army so please suggest me how to join those fields and what are the requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?