26th August 2013, 12:43 AM
MADHURATA1993

How should I appear for MAT? I am doing B.Com Honors

I am doing b.com honours and will be finishing in 2014. Please tell me how i should proceed for appearing in mat to get admitted in a good college for mba course.

11th March 2014, 04:05 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I appear for MAT? I am doing B.Com Honors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADHURATA1993 View Post
I am doing b.com honours and will be finishing in 2014. Please tell me how i should proceed for appearing in mat to get admitted in a good college for mba course.
The Applicant who are interested to apply for MAT Entrance examination, can apply by online with the help of website official website www.aima.in

MAT refers to (Management Aptitude Test) and this Entrance Examination is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). It's one of the Famous MBA Entrance Examination in India. This is an examination, which is conducted four times in a calendar year.

The very first eligibility conditions need to be followed by the candidate is that he must be a citizen of India.

Candidates with Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university are eligible to applying for this MAT Entrance Examination. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. No Minimum mark required for MAT Entrance Examination and there is no age limit required for MAT Entrance Examination.

Applicant having two option to appear in MAT Entrance Examination, Paper Based Test/Computer Based Test

Interested candidate with suitable eligibility criteria may apply for this Entrance Examination in Online mode by visiting the official website. Important notification regarding the Entrance Examination published in Official website of MAT Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?