26th March 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed fo getting admission after 12th to apply for BCA course?

Just i passed 12 from mathematics now i want to take admission in BCA so pls tell me that what is procedure of entrance exam? Can you please let me know the information soon as possible? It will be helpful for me to proceed further. Thank you!

Related Questions:
26th March 2016, 10:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed fo getting admission after 12th to apply for BCA course?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is three year course. Yes, you are eligible to appear for admission after 10+2 with Mathematics as main paper.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board. The minimum aggregate to appear for examination vary for different university.

So, for more information about entrance examination and syllabus visit at the respective official website of university.
27th March 2016, 06:37 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed fo getting admission after 12th to apply for BCA course?

You are eligible to apply for BCA as you have passed 12th with maths subject.

BCA Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with maths as a compulsory subject.
- You must have appeared the entrance exam for BCA admission.

Admission Procedure
- Visit the site of university to which you want to get admission.
- Get information of entrance exam & admission procedure.
- Apply for entrance exam online & qualify it with good score.
- During counselling , You will get admission on the basis of merit score cum your preference.
- Pay the fees to college in which you want to get admission.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Maths
- Logical Ability & Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- General Knowledge
- English Langauge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?