28th August 2013, 07:07 PM
pravinkalushte

How can I pursue CA after doing PG in MBA?

I am 42 year old did my post graduation in 1993 and MBA in 2006 . Is it possible for me to pursue CA ? if it yes then it is necessary to complete Articleship ?

29th August 2013, 10:49 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue CA after doing PG in MBA?

CA course is done in three stages:
>> CPT
>> IPCC
>> MAINS

You can get direct admission in the IPCC Stage of the CA course after completion of B.COM and get exemption from CPT Stage if you meet the below conditions

Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

For Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage

Yes you have to do articleship after passing the IPCC stage
3rd May 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue CA after doing PG in MBA?

I am MBA With 62% Marks .Which Subject is Exempt in Direct IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?