1st September 2013, 04:46 PM
sk rathode

Am I eligible for government job with 65% in B.Tech EEE

sir am i eligible for govt jobs with 65% in b.tech (EEE)

24th May 2015, 10:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job with 65% in B.Tech EEE

You do not have to worry for the availability of options for yourself after completing your graduation in Bachelor of technology course with Electrical and electronics engineering course with 65% aggregate .

As for the government jobs there is no restrictions of percentage marks in your graduation as you just have to be passed in the same .

There are options for you on the basis of your educational qualifications in the fields like defense , Civil Services , Railways, teaching , administrative , banking and much more .

For getting these jobs you much satisfies there other required qualifications like age limit , nationality , physical fitness etc. and must compete their respective entrance examinations too .

So for the further information regarding the eligibility criteria and upcoming examinations associated with above fields visit their respective official links .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?