21st April 2011, 04:44 PM
deepagoswami

Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?

hi this is deepa ,
i am a b.com graduate ,a fresh l.l.b graduate .i have also given my aibe exam and i have cleared it . though i am entitled to pratice now i dont want to pratice. i want to work in any co . or a law firm .is working in any co.or a law firm needs experience or not .instead of pratice can i do any course and if yes than which course should i do to boost my career in law field .which course is much better and easier ,whether corporate law course or l.l m course.please suggest .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  3. How to mix up law with creativity?
  4. Ph.D in law field after passing LLM?
  5. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  6. Cyberlaw exam for final year B.Tech student?
  7. Universities in UK for LLM in corporate law or business law? Fee structure and last date for applying?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  9. Should I make my career in Corporate Law and Management?
  10. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  11. Top universities in LLM in corporate law or taxation law in UK? Fee structure and last date of applying for it?
  12. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  13. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BBA LLB Honors? -- [New]
  15. How may I get subject codes for Law in 4th sem examination of LLM from Amravati university? How may I get details for the same?
  16. Which diploma course should I join after finishing UG course in LLB?
  17. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  18. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
25th May 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?

Try the MBL course of NLSIU
19th April 2012, 08:11 AM

Post Re: Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepagoswami View Post
hi this is deepa ,
i am a b.com graduate ,a fresh l.l.b graduate .i have also given my aibe exam and i have cleared it . though i am entitled to pratice now i dont want to pratice. i want to work in any co . or a law firm .is working in any co.or a law firm needs experience or not .instead of pratice can i do any course and if yes than which course should i do to boost my career in law field .which course is much better and easier ,whether corporate law course or l.l m course.please suggest .
My dear,life is all about doing what you love doing;that is what you admire most.as you know,there is no definite ans to any question in law,while ''yes'' can be an ans to a particular question in law,''no'' can also be the ans to the same question provided you have your reasons to back any of the ans up(that is the rule as long as law is concerned).
likewise in this your scenerio,you dont expect someone to choose your area of specialization for you,ii believe there is no area of law that is more powerful than the other,it all depends on your effort...what area of law do you love most-why dont you go for it,remember another mans food is another's poison-your own area of specialization may be my worst and vice versa.
secondly,from your posting,it seems you love corporate law-that is a very nice and money fetching area of law.this can readily boost up your career depending on your own input towards it.as a new wig,incorporation of companies and the likes will be easier for you at this stage but remember you cant start from nowhere...why dont you look for a chamber to start from or if you are lucky or with connections,you even see a company that can take you immediately not matter how small the company may be(is one at a step) but i must remind you that being in a company can bar you from active practice depending on your position in the company.
with regards to your second question,i must warn you that there is no difference between corporate law and LLM,while doing your LLM,you may decide to make corporate law your choice likewise any other course(corporate law can also be an LLM course),therefore why dont you choose the one you will put in your best and not because the entirety of people are into it...make your choice carefully and wisely my dear.
N.B-if you love corporate law,i think is a very lovely area of law you can specialize in...good luck.
28th February 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?

DEAR SIR,
I AM LAW BACHOLAR. I WANTTO GO GOVT JOBS IN LAW FIELDS WHAT OFFERS FOR LAW GRAUATES IN GOVT FIELDS
GIVE ME GOOD GUIDENCE
21st February 2014, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

I M 31 YEAR OLD WORKING IN A BPO IS IT GOOD FOR ME TO DO LLB AT POINT OF AGE.IS THERE CHANCES OF GETTING JOB AFTER COMPLETING THIS..PLZ REPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?