7th September 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for MBBS if I am 31 years old 12th passed student

sir i am 31yaer old 12th pass ,can i go for mbbs?

7th September 2013, 12:38 PM
rojatangella

Arrow Re: Can I go for MBBS if I am 31 years old 12th passed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am 31yaer old 12th pass ,can i go for mbbs?

For MBBS course admission NEET is conducted on All India Level.

Also there are seperate medical entrance examination conducted by various Top medical colleges of the country like AIIMS, JIPMER etc.

For NEET age should not be below 17 years and you must be 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects.

For All India Quota Seats there is upper age limit of 25 years and age relaxation is available for reserved categories.

For State Level Quota seats there is no upper age limit for NEET.

Hence it is clear that you are eligible to apply for Medical entrance for State Level Seats because there is no upper age limit for it.

Exam Pattern:

The examination will have objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

There will be 180 questions and duration of the exam will be 3 hours.

Physics and Chemistry will have 45 questions each and Biology will have 90 questions.

There will be negative mark for every wrong answers and you have to be careful while attempting questions.

For more information visit http://www.cbseneet.nic.in
ALL THE BEST......
7th September 2013, 04:57 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for MBBS if I am 31 years old 12th passed student

No, you are not eligible to apply for under Graduate MMBS Degree after 12th at the age of 31 years.

MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is a Four and half years under Graduate Degree and can be pursed after 12th.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% to 60% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 25 years, can apply for MBBS through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?