7th September 2013, 05:28 PM
eee rockrz

How can i apply for Indian railway after completing diploma in electrical and electronics

How to apply for Indian Railway after
completing diploma in electrical and electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Indian Railway after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics?
  5. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?
  8. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  9. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU? -- [New]
  10. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  11. Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  13. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  15. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  16. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  18. Am I eligible to apply for engine driver after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
28th December 2015, 06:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for Indian railway after completing diploma in electrical and electronics

Being a diploma in electrical and electronics engineering degree holder you are eligible for becoming Junior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will need to clear RRB examination.

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and the same examination is held once every years by different RRB's following a rotation policy under the supervision of Ministry of Indian Railways.

--> For appearing in the same examination for the post of Junior Engineer you must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must have the citizenship of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have at least completed your three years diploma in engineering degree course from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of same degree course are also eligible.

Also the examination includes three stages which are called as Written examination, Mains & Medical and Personal Interview respectively.

For more details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.rrbgov.nic.in.
3rd December 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i apply for Indian railway after completing diploma in electrical and electronics

How can I join karnataka rilway
7th November 2022, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

TC jobs after completing Diploma electronics communication engineering branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?