28th June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?

i completed my final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55% and i have 5 backlogs will i get a good job? please suggest me how can i get a job? i know its a difficult to get a job also but even though i had a small hope that i'll get a job. can u you please suggest me where i'll get a job because i'm a girl with mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Problems due to backlogs in placements or campus recruitments? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to do after clearing all the backlogs of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with 58% in final year?
  3. Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?
  4. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
  5. Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
  6. Backlogs and a year gap how bad will it affect my job opportunities?
  7. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  9. Can I apply for a job after studying B.Tech with few backlogs?
  10. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  11. What should I do having 8 backlogs in final year? Can I pursue MBA after clearing backlogs?
  12. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  13. What is the duration of clearing backlogs of B.Com
  14. What are the companies that recruit people having CGPA above 6 and 1 backlog?
  15. Am I eligible for IBM with a backlog in final year?
  16. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  17. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  18. Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
30th August 2011, 06:04 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?

Yes, you will get a good job after completing your Diploma. but you have to perform well despites of all of this things .
organisations wants complete Diploma,
backlogs doesn't matters.

After completing your Diploma, you can apply in following industries / organisation: -

1. State Electricity Board

2. Indian Railway

3. Indian Army

4.SAIL

5.NTPC

6.ONGC

7.HAL

8. PGCIL ......... etc.....
8th July 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?

i completed my final year B.Tech(ece) with 60% and i have 2 backlogs will i get a good job? please suggest me how can i get a job? i know its a difficult to get a job also but even though i had a small hope that i'll get a job. can u you please suggest me where i'll get a job .
9th July 2013, 12:04 AM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55% and i have 5 backlogs will i get a good job? please suggest me how can i get a job? i know its a difficult to get a job also but even though i had a small hope that i'll get a job. can u you please suggest me where i'll get a job because i'm a girl with mechanical
You can get if you have good communication skills. Now a days, commuication skill are regarding very important rather than academics.

So be good at communication skill while comunicating with other higher authority persons like HR.

I mean in English
9th July 2013, 07:20 PM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a good job if I have 5 backlogs in final year B.Tech(Mech) with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
Getting blacklog does not mean that you are useless there may be health or other problems may there.Having good grip on subject as well good command on communication skills you are always welcomed for public as well as private sectors.

For more job details you can go through following sites:
www.freejobalert.com
www.gurujobalert.com
www.latestjobsingovt.com
www.noukari.com

you go through national level news papers as well..

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?