7th September 2013, 08:52 PM
kujur11

How can I prepare for general awareness section regarding banking

I am preparing for banking exams.Plz guide me how to preapare for general awareness section regarding banking.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  2. Books to prepare for finance and banking awareness and also for general awareness section of IBPS exam?
  3. How to prepare the English and General Awareness Section of Bank Exams? Which books to refer for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which books to prepare for Finance and Banking Awareness? Books to prepare for General Awareness of IBPS Exam?
  5. Job in private sector banks after BA? Preparation required? -- [New]
  6. Which study material to choose for IBPS exam
  7. Best books to prepare for General Awareness for Bank PO Exams?
  8. What kind of study material should we study for CWE exam?
  9. How to join Air Force after engineering? I am an engineering student from St Aloysius Institute of Technology
  10. How to prepare for Bank PO General English and General Awareness section?
  11. Current affairs question papers that can help me for the bank exams?
  12. How to prepare for GA section, socio economic and banking awareness for CWE bank PO exam?
  13. What is the cutoff mark required for SBI Clerical Exam? How to prepare for general awareness section
  14. How to prepare for Social Economy and Banking Awareness subjects for bank exams?
  15. How much marks are required to pass in general awareness section and technical section
  16. Which books to prepare for Banking Awareness for Bank Clerk Exams?
  17. How to prepare for General Awareness and Numerical Ability Section in LIC Assistant Officer Exam?
  18. Books for preparing for finance and banking awareness? Books to refer for IBPS exam?
8th September 2013, 02:00 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for general awareness section regarding banking

Hello,
As we all are aware that nowadays banking sector has the most number of opportunities.
Given the huge opprtunities the competition too has become very high taking the standards of the bank examination to different and higher level.

The aspirants needs to be self prepared for all the sections as failing in even one section will not lead to anywhere.

For most General Awareness is the weakness as it is not like reasoning or numerical aptitude where one can get better with practice but General Awareness needs much of remembering things like important dates,places,events happening all around the world.

Here are some simple and effective tips to get your General Awareness better,

1.Read the Newspaper daily,be it hindi or English,try to note down important events in a diary.

2.Listen to News channels as it will help you remember things more easily.

3.Grab a copy of some current affairs magazine like Pratiyogita Darpan which is one of the best for the current affairs.
Make it a habit to go through it daily and do not forget to make notes in your diary as it will help you to get a quick glimpse.
You can divide the your notes into different sections like National,International,Sports etc.

4.You can even do a group study on the topics as it will help you remember the events very quickly and for much longer time.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?