9th September 2013, 01:23 PM
shiela George

Can I appear for NDA in flying branch?

Dear Sir,

I would like to know if my son who is in 12 class having commerce stream with subjects Maths, Accountancy,Economics,English and Bussiness Adminstration can appear for NDA in the flying Branch. He has to appear for the Board Exams this year , How can he go about it . Can you please advice us.

Regards

30th June 2014, 03:21 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA in flying branch?

You cannot join the Indian Air Force Flying branch through NDA as you do not meet the eligibility. Candidates need to complete 10+2 With Mathematics and Physics. You can always opt for the NDA entrance test for other branches provided you have studied maths in class 10. During the time of admission, he should be 16 1/2 years and must not be over 19 1/2 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates will be then sent for PABT and Medical exam. Thereafter if you are in merit list then you will be allowed to join NDA. You will be granted Permanent Commission through this mode of entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?