3rd July 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What do I need to do to join IAF after Mechanical Engineering? Which exam to be answered?

I am a student of mechanical engineering at banglore
so i want join IAF please kindly letme know what i need to do <which exam shud i give to get entry ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?
  2. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I join IAF after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How can i Join IAF as an officer? Where to get the application form to join IAF?
  5. Exams and selection procedure for Indian Air Force flying branch after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering)?
  6. How can I join IAF directly after diploma in Mechanical engineering with 4 years experience?
  7. Can I join IAF as a Pilot after completing 10th and diploma 3 years(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to become a fighter jet pilot in IAF? I am studying B.E Mechanical
  10. Is girl candidates are eligible to appear for IAF?
  11. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  12. Can i join IAF after 12th if i have commerce in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join IAF? What type of document is required to appear in IAF?
  14. IAF as airmen after 3rd year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I join IAF after B.E in Mechanical Stream? Which entrance exam should I appear for?
  16. Is it possible for me to join IAF after scoring good marks in graduation? -- [New]
  17. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Mechanical Engineering Paper II (Conventional Papers) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Jobs for engineers in IAF Indian Air Force?
5th November 2011, 02:03 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What do I need to do to join IAF after Mechanical Engineering? Which exam to be answered?

dear friend,

if you want to join armed force as an Engineer then go for it
you should only write the exam of UES in third year .
or give the Exam of PC after completion.
so
best of luck.
12th August 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I need to do to join IAF after Mechanical Engineering? Which exam to be answered?

I am a girl i get 53% is 12 science and now i am in B.s.c final year can u join I.F.A pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?