17th June 2011, 12:17 AM
nimret

Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

i am in 10th now & have interest in maths. I wanted to be pilot or doing good job in air force. I wanted to ask which line i should take in +1 & after +2 ?

Thank you

17th June 2011, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

Seens you are interested in AIR FORCE and good in math.you must continue science in 11th and 12th then after completing 11th and 12th you get job easily.
17th June 2011, 08:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

Since you have decided that you want to become a pilot you must opt for the science stream. You must have selected Physics, Chemistry and Maths amongst the subjects to be studies. Make sure that you secure above 60% in each of these subjects and also 60% as an overall score in 12th. Along with this you must start preparing for the engineering entrance exam. You must appear for the same when you are in the final year.
17th June 2011, 08:55 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

The three branches of the Air force are
  • Flying,
  • Ground duty
  • and Technical branch.

The officer cadre provides opportunities for men with 10+2 / Intermediate (only in the Flying branch), graduates (all three branches), engineers (all three branches) and postgraduates (all branches except the Flying branch) in the various positions. Women with graduate (all three branches), engineering (all three branches) and post graduate degrees (all branches except the Flying branch) have openings as an Officer in the Air force.

You can join NDA for joining AIRFORCE.. by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is conducted twice a year....

Qualifications: You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.

17th June 2011, 08:59 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimret View Post
i am in 10th now & have interest in maths. I wanted to be pilot or doing good job in air force. I wanted to ask which line i should take in +1 & after +2 ?

Thank you
friend,

Any job in the air force requires, the candidate to have pursued a course with MATHS,PHYSICS, and CHEMISTRY.....

so u wil hav to take the MPC containing option in the 11th or ur intermediate level.

After this u may apply for the NDA exam. which is conducted twice a year, to join the AIR FORCE in india.

al the best..
17th June 2011, 12:11 PM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

Qualifications: You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.

17th June 2011, 12:42 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

Hi,

You have good score...

Your 10th marks is good. You can choose your career according to

own interest in which stream your interest is more then you can take

admission in that stream. If your interest in the mathematics then you

can take PCM and if your interest in Biology then you can take PCB

stream. And if your interest in the Arts or Commerce then you can take

Arts or Commerce stream. Now finally depend on you in which field you

want to go. Choose your career according to own interest not by other

interest. It will be best for you. If you want to go in the engineering

field then you must take PCM stream 12th std.

Good luck..
17th June 2011, 04:43 PM
nmniraj

Thumbs up Re: Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

After 10th you should study from science stream with PCM(physics,chemistry,maths). And your age limit should be16.5 to 19.
During this you have prepare yourself physically also, because you have to clear physical fitness also.
17th June 2011, 08:46 PM
sourindra

I think you should take science stream in your 10+2.
18th June 2011, 12:41 PM
kartavya99

Quote:

Thank you
you can take science field to get pilot. and afte 12th you can give exam of nda
19th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:

Thank you
Dear Friend,

If you are interested in air force and wants to become pilot then please taake PCM in your 12th stream.

After passing 12th exam you please give UPSC exam which is conducted by them twice in a year and give priority to air force in the form.

If you qualify then youwill be called for SSB if sucess you become eligible to join Air Force.

All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
20th June 2011, 08:12 PM
agrawal1288

Lightbulb Re: Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

Quote:

Thank you
Hey my friend,
You should take math and complete your 12th and then you can give exams of
IIT AND AIEEE ,because there are many IIT AND NITS where aeronautical branch is available.So that you can go into the field you want to go.
BEST OF LUCK .
25th June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th now & have interest in maths and science. I wanted to be pilot or doing good job in air force. I wanted to ask which line i should takein in this stage ?
1st July 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is manish singh
i am in 11th nd i opt PCM i got 72% in 10th and i want to join IAF nd i want to be a good post in air force sir please tell the higher post in IAF and wat qualification i need?

thank you,
15th October 2011, 11:48 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which line should I opt in 11th and 12th so that I could get a job in Air Force?

Quote:

Thank you

First of all you have to decide that whether you want to become a commercial pilot or pilot in Indian Airforce. This is so because both have different career prospects.

To become a commercial pilot, you need to join any private nationalised flying school and after sucessfull completion, you may apply for Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) after that you will be allowed to join any private flying institution i.e commercial pilot, flyingg club, etc.

Other than this, to become a pilot in Indian Airforce, you are require to appear for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC.
5th July 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12th with 81.4%and i want to join air force. Sir can i join flying officer directly.what i do for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?