19th September 2013, 06:41 PM
sagayaraj32

Am I eligible for any government exams?

Hi
I am Raj(1981 = 32 years) from madurai in Tamilnadu.. and i completed +2 bio-maths with 79% and discontinued my DDE BCA in MKU for money problem. still i am working as a digital photoshop designer since 10 years ... Am I eligible for any TNPSC or government based examinations...

I m Chrisitan - Pallar : BC
poor family ... still trouble
Married .
Rental Home....

Please Help

Thanks

MY FIrst post could not be Found ......i duno Why ?.....

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  2. How can I get a government job?
  3. How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams? -- [New]
  4. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  5. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  6. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  10. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  11. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  12. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  13. Is a state government employee aged 43 eligible for Group I exam?
  14. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  15. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  17. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  18. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
15th June 2016, 11:02 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government exams?

In order to apply for any government exams, the basic qualification required to apply for is graduation minimum in any stream. Graduation is the minimum qualification required to apply for government jobs and exams, after completing graduation one can apply for almost every government jobs.

But without graduation it is not possible to apply for government jobs, only having experience of 10 years will not be enough, the minimum qualification required for applying in Tamil Nadu civil services exams is graduation in any stream, as you have experience but not the required qualification, you wont be able to apply for civil services exams of Tamil Nadu. In any civil services exams, state level or national level it is necessary to have completed graduation in minimum, without degree no one can apply for state civil services exam or national too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?