11th September 2011, 12:38 AM
Sunil khandelwal21

Am I eligible for B.Tech (Distance Education)? I've completed my 3 year diploma (I.T)

I have complete my 3year diploma in I.T.can i do b.tech from distance.my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  2. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  3. Am I eligible for B.Tech (Distance Education)? I've completed my 3 year diploma (I.T)
  4. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  5. Date of conduct of SI selection? Am I eligible for distance education degree? I have completed my 12th and diploma
  6. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  7. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  8. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?
  9. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.Tech in distance after completing diploma?
  11. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course?
  12. How to join BCA 2nd year by distance education after completing diploma in EEE with SSLC qualification
  13. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  14. Need information about three year Diploma in Instrumnetation through distance mode?
  15. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  16. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  18. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
28th February 2012, 04:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech (Distance Education)? I've completed my 3 year diploma (I.T)

You are eligible to join for B.Tech after completion of your diploma. This mode of entry is called Lateral entry. You will have to follow the university guidelines for admission. Usually the college where you wish to join would conduct an exam for admission. You will be able to join directly into the second year. It is advisable to join for the full time course as the same will have more value in the job market.
14th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech (Distance Education)? I've completed my 3 year diploma (I.T)

I m complete ITI 2yrs,I m eligible for B-tech or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?