13th July 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a good College after completing 12th and JEE?

Hello Sir, I am Durgesh Mishra. Can I get admission in your college? I have given the 12th exam in March 2015-16 and I have got 70 marks in JEE exam and my P.C.M marks is 52%.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  2. Shoud I reapeat 12th through private mode to get good acore in 12th or directly take admission in college without JEE score?
  3. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech in any good college after completing 12th through NIOS?
  5. Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main
  6. List of books to crack JEE without coaching class?
  7. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  8. In which college can I get admission if scored 181 in JEE Main?
  9. How should I get admission after completing 12th? I want to attend JEE
  10. Eligibility requirement of B.Sc admission in Gujarat?
  11. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Mains instead of taking admission in college?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  13. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I join any college if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Whether NIOS is a better option for pursuing class 12th? Will I get admission in a good College after completing class 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  17. What to do, if didn’t succeed in JEE and got admission in a private college?
  18. How many chances are allowed for IIT?
15th July 2016, 10:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good College after completing 12th and JEE?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard with 52% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board and scoring 70 marks in JEE Main examination.

You have very less aggregate in your 12th standard and also you have few marks than required to qualify the JEE Main examination, so, there are very less chances for you to get admission in good college for pursuing Graduation course.

To get admission in good college for pursuing your Bachelor's degree course, I advise you to appear in your respective state entrance examination and try to get good score and rank in the entrance examination, so, that you can get admission in good college for pursuing your higher studies.
15th July 2016, 11:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good College after completing 12th and JEE?

No, as according to your score in board examination and aggregate in 10+2 you are not eligible for admission in good colleges.

So, if you want to get admission in better college you can give improvement examination along with preparation for JEE examination next year.

Candidates have to qualify in JEE as well as score better aggregate in 10+2 to get better rank so that you become eligible for admission in government colleges as NIT or state government college.
16th July 2016, 12:31 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Durgesh Mishra. Can I get admission in your college? I have given the 12th exam in March 2015-16 and I have got 70 marks in JEE exam and my P.C.M marks is 52%.
On the basis of your JEE Exam score and 10+2 percentage, it is quite difficult to say that you can get admission in any prestigious institute of the nation.

Your AIR would be around 4-5 lakhs and hence getting admission to any of CFIs or prominent universities is nearly impossible.

However, you can get admission in your nearby private universities.

They reserve some percentage of seats for JEE exam candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?