i am study and pursing in b.c.a part one so can i join the raw

5th October 2013, 09:45 AM
ramajb

Default Re: Can I join RAW after studying and pursuing BCA part I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i am study and pursing in b.c.a part one so can i join the raw
RAW(Research and analysis wing) is another government organisation which is a part of intelligence services. It has two duties to be performed that are Tactical intelligence which is done on daily basis and Strategic intelligence to provide the government for future possibilities and remedies.Here is some information for those who want to choose intelligence services as their career option.

• Direct recruitment to CBI is done through examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. It is done for three different posts:- Sub-Inspector, Assistant Public Prose¬cutor and Senior Public Prosecutor (SPP).

• Eligibility:- For Assistant PP, LL.B.(Law) with 5 of years experience is the minimum qualification. For Deputy SP, graduation and for Senior Public Prosecutor, being a Law graduate with 10 years of experience is the minimum qualification. For the post of sub inspector the criteria is as follows:- Between 18-25 years of age, graduate, height to be minimum 5’6″ and chest 32′ (+2″). The candidate should clear his Written test, interview and medical.
22nd August 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a girls can I join cid forensic?? N what is their qualification n how old age??
22nd August 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a girl. I want become a forensic doctor.so what qualification for this exam n how old age??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?