27th April 2011, 03:48 PM
Dhirendra dwivedi

How good is the Biotechnology course? Are there any government colleges which provide scholarship for general category?

Being a student of biotechnolgy i would like to know about the career option in this field and also want to know any government collage which can provide scholarship for gneral categori?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  2. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  3. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  4. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  5. Can I get scholarship being a General category with 80% in B.E?
  6. What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?
  7. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for M.Sc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  10. Scholarship details for general students of CBSE board?
  11. Scholarship details for general category students for M.Sc holders?
  12. If I get 26 marks in GATE CS under SC category then is there any chance for me to get admitted in Jadavpur University or Kalyani Government Engineering College? Which are the government colleges where I can get good scholarship?
  13. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of scholarship test for 12th general student?
  15. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of scholarships available for B.E. SC candidate?
  17. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
  18. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme? -- [New]
25th May 2011, 08:10 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How good is the Biotechnology course? Are there any government colleges which provide scholarship for general category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhirendra dwivedi View Post
Being a student of biotechnolgy i would like to know about the career option in this field and also want to know any government collage which can provide scholarship for gneral categori?
There is a lot of scope for Bio technology students as after your bachelors in your bio technology course you can go with Masters in the same and become a researcher

as india good in its pharmaceutical market needs a lot of professional researchers so you will have lot of opportunities in india only by the top MNC's here

and every research can be filed for patents which brings a great recognization and lots of money for you so you can become a overnight millioniare if your researches are successful

You can gain experience in this area and become a legal advisor for pharma companies

There are many top colleges which gives scholarships to their pupil's based on their merit

the list of top colleges are

Anna University

Jawahar Lal Nehru University

All India Institute for medical sciences

Jadavpur University

IIT bombay

IIT delhi

IIT gauhati

NIPER

University of pune

IIT Kanpur

Rai university

East West college of engineering and technology , Bangalore

these are the top listed colleges for Bio technology and in this there are private universities and also govt varsities all you need to do is struggle a lot and get good subject in your entrances

Regards

~AdityA~
19th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is the Biotechnology course? Are there any government colleges which provide scholarship for general category?

how many government college in up for biotechnologys are there
29th June 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good is the Biotechnology course? Are there any government colleges which provide scholarship for general category?

will i be able to support my family and have a good life after studying for biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?