9th January 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in graduation for MBA in USA/Europe?

Dear sir/Mam,
I have scored 66% in my BA English(H).I wanna do my MBA from one of the top colleges in USA/Europe.I am good at quant and verbal both.I am also going to take classes for GMAT from November.I am just worried about my graduation marks, If it will be a hindrance in my candidature.
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Kumar

8th May 2014, 10:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation for MBA in USA/Europe?

As you have mentioned that you have scored 66% in your BA taking English as your honors and you want to complete your MBA from one of the top colleges of USA / Europe and now you are a bit worried because of your graduation marks and now you are confused that whether you can take admission in one of the top colleges of USA or Europe.

So, now I am going to clear all your confusion of weather you can take admission in one of the top colleges of USA / Europe keeping 66% in your BA. If yes, what is the process and what is the fee structure. So, keeping 66% in your BA you can get admission in a top college of Europe or USA but you need to do best in the entrance exam which you need to appear before your Admission.

You need to appear online entrance exams in the official website of the particular institutes which you have selected for completing your MBA. Keep visiting the website regularly as the rankings will be out in 10-15 days then if you rank will be in top 200 then your admission chances are 100%. Then you need to contact that institute for the date of admission. Then go to that particular institute on the admission date and then do your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?