18th January 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

B.Com honours is imparted by Calcutta University at its main campus? Is there entrance exam?

Is Bcom honours imparted by Calcutta University at its main campus? also is there an entrance examination.
by the way, i scored a 83.75%

Related Questions:
  1. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
  2. Date of announcement of Calcutta University B.A and BSc Honors Exam Results?
  3. Can I do MA in History Honors after graduating in Bengali Honors from Calcutta University?
  4. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  6. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  7. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  8. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  9. What are the career options for general graduates?
  10. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  12. Ph.D from USA after M.A in English?
  13. What is the date to join the entrance exam for Law under Calcutta University?
  14. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  15. How should I prepare for LL.B entrance exam held at Delhi university? I'm a 26 years old Hindi medium student
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam for Law course of Calcutta University?
  17. Which is the website address from where I can get the law entrance exam form of Calcutta University?
  18. Economics(hons.) in any college of Calcutta University after failing in CBSE boards?
12th March 2015, 09:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com honours is imparted by Calcutta University at its main campus? Is there entrance exam?

* University of Calcutta offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.

* B.Com (Honors) is one of the course offered by University of Calcutta.

* As there is no entrance examination for the admission to the U.G courses.

* The admission procedure is done mainly on the basis of merit.

* The candidate who secured minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the class 12 examination from a recognized school or board of education with 5 recognized subjects of which at least is English carrying not less than 100 as full marks are eligible to apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?