23rd January 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What will be BDS monthly salary?

Sir/Mam,

I am going 2 start my BDS course from this year onwards,but i don't hv any idea about monthly salary of dentist , but if i practise in UK after completing my intership in a private college in india,what would b my monthly salary in INR ?kindly mail me sir.

26th January 2014, 11:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What will be BDS monthly salary?

You can expect a salary of around 5-7 lakhs if you are going to join some hospital which is already established but the problem is completing only BDS course will not help much to get the job as Dentist because you need to have the masters MDS course done for getting the job.

So instead of going to UK for doing up some random course you can better take up the MDS course in India and complete it successfully so that you can start your own Dental clinic itself by gaining some experience which is absolutely necessary for atleast a year or two.

Once you setup your own clinic then you can earn 10 lakhs to more which is based on your reputation which you gain from the patients So, actually the first thing which you need to keep in mind for first 2 years in Dental field is never worry about the salary and amount of pay which you will get because experience what matters for the initial stage and after then you can easily move forward with your career.

I have attached the list of Dental colleges available through out India in this post for reference. Just go through it and start applying for the MDS course respectively.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dental_Colleges_India.pdf(33.7 KB, 300 views)
9th September 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be BDS monthly salary?

what are other courses which we can do after bds if we dont want to do mds & what are benefits of that courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?