5th September 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I join HCL or Tech Mahindra? In which I have less chances of rejection?

I am placed in hcl and tech mahindra.which company should i join?who has less chances of eliminating the candidate after training tests?both are offering same location and package.please reply soon.

9th September 2014, 10:21 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company should I join HCL or Tech Mahindra? In which I have less chances of rejection?

WHICH COMPANY TO TAKE BETWEEN HCL AND TECH MAHINDRA?:

There is no possibility of eliminating candidates in companies unless they perform very poor in the training tests and the statistics of rejection in both the companies are pretty less and you don't have to worry about that at all if you are going to be serious in the training's which they provide in the initial months since that will be the key for your entire career.

So, no matter which company you opt for make sure that you prepare well right from the beginning in order to clear the tests which they give after the training. If you are still confused on which company to choose after this then try to figure out which one will be easier for your travel and location which plays a major part at end of day since you are investing your valuable time in yoru travel to company as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?