7th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Scopes after pursuing hospitality management? Salary and perks on monthly basis?

what are the scopes after pursuing hospitality managment.. and what about its salary and perks on monthly basis?

Related Questions:
10th October 2011, 03:16 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scopes after pursuing hospitality management? Salary and perks on monthly basis?

Scope and Job Prospects

The scope of hospitality and tourism management is full of opportunities after the successful completion of course. The growing demand and successes of chain restaurants, hotels, spas and holiday resorts are the prime factors which determine the need for hospitality and tourism management professionals around the world.
10th December 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scopes after pursuing hospitality management? Salary and perks on monthly basis?

I am 42 years old. I have done MBA in Hospitality Management recently from IGNOU. What kind of Job I
get in India & abroad? Where should I apply & the salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?