23rd January 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?

hi, M Dr shweta and currently doing my MDS in oral Medicine and radiology which i will be finishing next year june . i wanted to pursue my carrier abroad after finishing my MDS.I definately dont wanna spend any more huge sums of money to go abroad or start from the scratch, so i would be very thankfull if you can guide me the less hectic road for my carrier.

21st December 2017, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?

BDS and MDS qualification from India, will not be valid abroad. You need to clear some courses to practice abroad as a Dentist. Different countries have different rules and regulations.

For example, in US you need to study an advanced course to become eligible to practice in the same country, even if you have BDS or MDS qualification.
6th September 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?

My daughter has finished her mds in oral medicine and radiology from India . She wants to work in us or canada as Radiologist or as lacturer. Please suggest the best options for her. She has few articles and studies published in international journal and has good CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?