28th January 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

NIOS board is eligible for Defence services or not?

dear sir
i am just passed out intermediate from NIOS board and i am confused that whether this board is eligible for the defence services or not.....can you please help me for this ..........please

6th June 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NIOS board is eligible for Defence services or not?

Can i apply for any BSF, SSB or Police after passing 12th From Nios board ???????żżżżżż
12th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear
I am just passed out 12 from nios board and I am confused that whether this board and join for defence services help me please my mobile number 8515056630
26th June 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am good in computers and i am interested in computer science, what subject i have to choose at NIOS for BE,computer science.
Regards
Jaganath
Bangalore
28th June 2015, 01:05 AM
reconnect

Yes, it is absolutely eligible for Defence services. NIOS stands for National Institute for Open Schooling that's why in NIOS board the classes are not held on the regular basis. But is it a valuable and recognized board of India.

Due to NIOS you will not face any problem in taking admission in future.

Most of the people think that NIOS has no value due to its open schooling but in reality it is not true.

So, I would say that NIOS board is eligible for Defence and you may apply for it.

To join the Defence you have to pass the NDA entrance exam or there are also various exams related to it.

Hope you will get the answer of your question .
Thank you and ALL THE BEST.
28th June 2015, 12:35 PM
krroshan.amar

NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is one of the Ntional Board of Examination. Thus any degree obtained from NIOS has same value as obtained from any other boards like CBSE/ISC/State Boards/Any University. NIOS isn't inferior to any of other boards.

Therefore you can easily appear in exams of NDA exams to get enrolled in defense sector.
22nd July 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th from nios board and again I had passed 12th from nios board so I can join defence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?