1st September 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for AIEEE if I do my Maths from NIOS board?

sir i had down 12 with pcb in 2007 by ua board if i do only mathe from nios then can i give aieee

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  3. Am I eligible for AIEEE if I passed my 12th through NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to take Biology and Maths from NIOS board to improve marks?
  5. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
  6. What NIOS board is all about? Can I give Maths paper if I did not had Maths in 10+2?
  7. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  8. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board? -- [New]
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  10. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  11. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  12. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  13. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  14. Am I eligible to study MBBS if completed 12th PCM from Maharashtra Board and PCB from NIOS Board?
  15. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  16. Will I be eligible for AIEEE after doing 12th Non Medical from NIOS Board?
  17. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  18. Eligibility to appear in VITEEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
2nd September 2011, 10:01 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for AIEEE if I do my Maths from NIOS board?

Dear Friend

This way, you won't fulfill the eligibility criteria of AIEEE.

To be eligible for AIEEE one must have done 12th with
Physics + Mathematics + Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology

If you are willing to apply for AIEEE, you will have to do 12th again with all the three
subjects together.

In addition to that you must fulfill the age criteria.
For AIEEE-2012 the permissible date of birth will be Oct 1, 1987
For AIEEE-2013 the permissible date of birth will be Oct 1, 1988 .........

The list of Qualifying Examinations accepted by AIEEE is as under (Source AIEEE Brochure).

i) The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination,
such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi

ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.

iii) Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

iv) Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian
Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.

v) H.S.C. Vocational Examination.

vi) A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.

vii) 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.

Read the (vi)th point carefully.
24th September 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of nios and was studying in cbse but the problem of financial codition i has join nios and i have interest in iit or uptu so may i 7it i n entsan2d
11th October 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I did pre degree with Kerala university with Maths, Physics and Chemistry. If recently I pass Biology from National institute of Open school in Sr.Secondary paper as an additional qualification, am I eligible to apply for Medical entrance, MBBS/ BAMS by showing Kerala university pre degree certificate and NIOS Bilogy(Sr.secondary) mark list.
30th November 2011, 07:14 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for AIEEE AND you Can join the NIOS board after failing 12th. NIOS is open board. and it have value also.

you can write exams through NIOS board and can score good marks.
25th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass 12 in 2007 with pcb by ua board if i do 12 with math from nios in 2012 then from nios which year pass certificate provid me 2007 or 2012
28th March 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for AIEEE if I do my 12th from NIOS board?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/will-i-eligible-aieee-if-i-do-my-maths-nios-board-352528.html#ixzz1qMvRJbmG
1st July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

nios plus two certificate recognized for medical colleages ?
24th July 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Why satyabhama collage(chennai) is not taking certificate of nios.
3rd December 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 12th from cbse board .but i had only 40 marks in mathematics .i couldnt write the improvement exam on the succeeding year so i had to go with nios board improvement . i only wrote mathematics in nios board exam and i got 86 marks .so i would like to know can i write aieee with cbse and nios (maths only ) certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?