4th February 2013, 12:14 PM
javedhussain16

Am I eligible for any entrance exam after scoring 74.2% in NIOS board

sir i got 74.2% in nios board in 2012...i want to do b.tech....m i elibile in entrance exam conducted by private colleges,state level,marine colleges....please [email protected]

26th April 2015, 07:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any entrance exam after scoring 74.2% in NIOS board

Yes you are eligible to get pursue admission in the B.tech course .You are also eligible to pursue B.tech in which ever discipline you want .

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School .

You are also eligible to apply for the engineering entrance examination . You can visit to any of the college you want to pursue . But you are not offered the best college in best stream due to your +2 examination. But if you quality in the entrance examination you are eligible .
17th June 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for any entrance exam after scoring 74.2% in NIOS board

board examinations of CBSE and nios which is more scoring board in terms of average
13th January 2016, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

My son is in the class 11th and he want to quit the school and join NIOS. What is the expert opinion about this idea? Should continue the 12th at school or join NIOS for 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?