28th January 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I join intermediate after Diploma engineering?

Please do tell me that can we join intermediate after diploma? I mean joining the +2 after completion of diploma engineering which means returning back .

Related Questions:
12th August 2014, 10:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I join intermediate after Diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please do tell me that can we join intermediate after diploma? I mean joining the +2 after completion of diploma engineering which means returning back .
Yes, you can join 12th standard after completing the Diploma course. The candidate who completed 10th standard are eligible to apply for 12th standard. So, after completing the diploma course you are eligible for 12th standard. But it is not a good decision and a waste of time too. Being a Diploma student, you can apply for higher degree courses like, PG in Diploma or B.E or B. Tech in relevant specialization. So, you can join B.E or B. Tech course through lateral entry after diploma course. So, I suggest you to apply for a higher degree course in the relevant specialization instead of applying 12th standard.
16th August 2014, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

Yes,you can join the Intermediate after completion of your diploma course.The candidates who had completed the 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission into the Intermediate Course.

But I suggest you to not to go for the intermediate after your diploma because it is waste of time and money.Because both the intermediate and the diploma courses are the equivalent courses that one can pursue after completion of 10th standard.

It is best to go for the Graduation courses like B.Tech by appearing for the Lateral Entry Exam to get admission into the engineering course.After completion of the engineering course,you can find good number of job opportunities in both the government and private sectors.

Thank You
22nd June 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I i jion intermediate after complete my diplpma 3 years plzz could tell me procecc how to jion intermediate after complete my diplpma
29th June 2019, 06:38 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

There IS no need of doing 12 in any state, if you do Diploma you can directly enroll to BTech 2nd Year.

After giving LEET/LEEP OR ANY OTHER LATERAL EXAM FOR BTECH
25th June 2021, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I join intermediate after diploma
21st April 2022, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Diploma Electrical and electronics engineering completed after courses
27th April 2022, 04:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can join the Intermediate after completion of your diploma course. The candidates who had completed the 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission into the Intermediate Course.
25th July 2022, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

I did diploma and it had been 4 years, can i do intermediate by Quiting diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?