1st February 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Diploma if don't have true copy of Leaving certificate?

dear,
I have completed my 11th std. but now i would like to continue with diploma in engineering. But i don't have my true copy of 10th leaving certificate.so will i get an admission in diploma .

16th February 2014, 01:53 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Will I get admission in Diploma if don't have true copy of Leaving certificate?

Hello Friend !!

NO, it is not possible to join in Diploma Course without Transfer Certificate or Leaving Certificate.

Not only into Diploma you won't get admission in any of the education courses.

If you have lost your certificates, you have an option to re-apply them.

Go to your concerned recognized board and inquire about the formalities to get the certificates again.

The normal procedure would be, you should fill the respective form which is available in the Education Board of your State, and pay the amount and apply.

This may take time for months but you will get your original certificates again.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?