11th June 2010, 10:48 PM
rahul yash

Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?

hello i have compartment in physics and chemistry. and i wanna do medical (mbbs) so can i give one paper through compartment this year and one paper next year through improvement. CAN I DO THIS OR NOT plzzzzzzz help me ...give solution

Related Questions:
  1. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  2. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  3. Can we apply for both compartment and improvement exam during the same year?
  4. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  5. Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?
  6. Procedure to apply for UP board improvement and compartment exam of high school?
  7. For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?
  8. Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?
  9. Is it possible to give the improvement exam after one year for higher secondary?
  10. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  11. In AIEEE how many government seats are available?
  12. Is it possible to give improvement examination twice?
  13. Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?
  14. Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  15. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  16. Is it possible to give improvement exam with compartment exam?
  17. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  18. Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?
12th June 2010, 09:20 AM
jicks

Default Re: Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?

Hi,

Compartmental Exam is a new system introduced by CBSE board for helping failed candidates. Students who have failed in two or more subjects or One main subject of that year are placed in Compartment of those subject.
He/She will be allowed to appear for Compartmental exam to be held in July/August. You can re-appear again in March/April next year and subsequently July/August also.

You study for only one exam out of the Two subjects in which you have failed, but there is nothing wrong in appearing for Two exams, so that you can collect the question paper for further study.

But it is advisable to get through in Both the papers so that you need not waste another year in your career.

Regards
12th June 2010, 10:52 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul yash View Post
hello i have compartment in physics and chemistry. and i wanna do medical (mbbs) so can i give one paper through compartment this year and one paper next year through improvement. CAN I DO THIS OR NOT plzzzzzzz help me ...give solution
no, you can,t do this.you have to give both the compartment papers together and this year otherwise next year you will have to do 12th again. You can do one thing give both exam and get pass in one subject and give other exam next year but i can,t understand why you want to waste one year when you can clear both your exams this year. Also you can,t give improvement for those subjects in which you are having compartment.
12th June 2010, 01:36 PM
amit.2186

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul yash View Post

hi, if you want to pursue mbbs you should have all your previous papers cleared as per the rule of MCI but in case of compartment exam it depends on the college.have you done your 12th from any distance learning program of as a regular students..??
12th June 2010, 03:48 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

i dont think its possible since you need to get a complete pass certificate in 1 sitting. So you will have to answer both the subjects if you want a pass certificate for admission to MBBS course

So dont worry prepare for both. It wont be tough
12th June 2010, 03:53 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

no chance for inprovement so you should a better chance to repeat agance.
12th June 2010, 05:05 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no this is not possible
since you have got compartment you are suppose to give both otherwise you will be considered fail...or you can take a drop and study well and give both the exams together next year
you can go through the compartment and improvement exam procedure either at www.cbse.nic.in or www.icbse.com
13th June 2010, 08:29 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

my friend , its not possible for one to clear both the compartments in one sitting , but for getting passes one has to give both the compartments ,.... also you can take a drop and emphasize on weak topics to score well next year .

for more details go to the link http://www.cbse.nic.in

cheers
15th June 2010, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am sreya....i have got compartment in maths and physics this year-2010 in class 12 board xam,my school said tht i can give only one subject on 17th july and if i want to give another subject then i have to seat for it on month of september,i want to ask you tht is there any rule of CBSE to give the exam once at a time???i mean to say can i go for 2 exam at a time(on 17th july) otherwise i have to sit for the next two months....plzzz help me
21st June 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get application form compartment exam
5th July 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I GOT PASSED IN MY 12TH BECAUSE OF ADDITONAL SUBJECT BUT FAILED IN THEORY.CAN ANY COLLEGE GAVE ME ADMISSIONIN B.TECH. I PLACED UNDER WHICH CATEGORY.A COMPARTMENT CANDIDATE OR I HAVE GIVE IMPROVEMENT TEST NEXT YEAR
15th July 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in 2 subjects so can i appear for both papers in july/august
19th July 2010, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT COMPARTMENT IN CHEMISTRY AND I HAVE GIVEN THE EXAM BUT I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF I FAILED IN THIS EXAM ALSO CAN I REAPPEAR ONCE AGAIN IN CHEMISTRY ONLY OR I HAVE TO REAPPEAR IN ALL SUBJECTS ?
3rd August 2010, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I have a re compartment in physics and have passed in maths in board exam can i go for improvement in maths and re compartment in physics in march
5th August 2010, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

in hv recompart can i give impromental?
5th August 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want 2 know dat i hav failed in compartment exam of maths in this year, so when will the next compartment exam will held, plz rply as soon as possible........
7th August 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

ser, can i give compartment with improvement exam both
8th August 2010, 04:37 AM
manish123456

I want 2 know dat i hav failed in compartment exam of economics in this year, so when will the next compartment exam will held, plzzzzzzz sir/mam rply as soon as possible........ please.....
12th August 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know that when will be the next date for compartment exam after 17th of July,2010 of the subject Chemistry.
16th August 2010, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,
ma i know wen d second chance for comparmnt exam shuld be give.?
do rly faster.....
21st August 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i got recompart in july 2010 exam of cbse in account. so sir pls tel me when the form will com for recompart
exam in 2010 so that ican giv it in next year
22nd August 2010, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

i hve got compartment in english when i will be able to appear for recompartment
22nd August 2010, 03:08 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can't do so.

as you are preparing to give exam for medical, then it is very important for you clear your compartment.

also there is no any such rules that clear your compartment one after another year.

so at first do hard work and clear your compartment.

all the best.
8th September 2010, 01:39 PM
sameer for love

[QUOTE=Unregistered;173086]sir i got recompartment in physics in july 2010 exam of cbse. so sir please tell me when the form will come for recompartment
exam in 2010 so that i can give it in next year. sir please reply immediately.
8th September 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

hey.......pls....tell me how i have registered for recompartment.........i gave compart in july but i failed....and i wnt to appear for recompart......
24th September 2010, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in computer this year & i again failed in the compart which was held on 17th aug could you plz... tell me if there is any date in september to give recompart. plz help me
25th September 2010, 10:22 PM
subhash1206

i think it is not possible to give both of them dear
search on net on the official websites
best of luck
19th November 2010, 03:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

No, its not possible, its better, if you can give the compartment exams for both the subjects in one sitting.

And if you dont want to give the compartment exams. Then its better if you can repeat one year again.

So, its better to drop and score well in next year.
19th November 2010, 08:29 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year
Compartmental Exam is a new system introduced by CBSE board for helping failed candidates. Students who have failed in two or more subjects or One main subject of that year are placed in Compartment of those subject.
He/She will be allowed to appear for Compartmental exam to be held in July/August. You can re-appear again in March/April next year and subsequently July/August also.

good luck.
14th December 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i failed in two subjects in 12th first semester.but i passed in total number with 43%.so can i give the exam of these subjects again. please tell me.
29th January 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have given my 12th boards exam in March 2010 but got compartment in MATHS. gave the compartment exam in july but could not pass that exam also and i have not filled the re-compartment form for March 2011 but i want to give math exam again. So please let me know can i again give math exam again or not in july2011.
Please let me know as soon as it is possible.
29th January 2011, 03:31 PM
anjali maheshwari

Sir i have given my 12th boards exam in March 2010 but got compartment in MATHS. gave the compartment exam in july but could not pass that exam also and i have not filled the re-compartment form for March 2011 but i want to give math exam again. So please let me know can i again give math exam again or not in july2011.
29th January 2011, 03:38 PM
anjali maheshwari

30th January 2011, 05:26 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend......

according to the terms and conditions of the cbse board you have to give all the compartmental exam together in which you have got the compartment and that too in the same year when you have been asked to do so .....
so best of luck........

by this your one year can be saved if you passed in both the subject....
13th February 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I became compart in math and chemistry in 2010 in cbse board. Didn't write compartmental exam in july 2010. I want to write compartmental exam in march. Please let me know can i write both the papers math and chemistry or I have to choose one. I am full prepared in both. Please help me.
17th February 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAD GIVEN 1st COMPART IN JULY/AUGUST 2010 OF MATH'S IN CLASS 10th, NOW WHEN IS THE NEXT DATE OF 2nd CHANCE OF COMPART IN MARCH/APRIL 2011.
5th March 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in maths class10 but pass in all other subjects will i need to give maths cbse board exam again
5th March 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what percentage is required to pass in maths cbse exams?
16th March 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how much subject compartment should student can able to giv in2011
14th April 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have given my 12th boards exam in march 2010 but got compartment in accounts . Gave the compartment exam in july bt could not pass that exam also and i have not filled the re-compartment form also for march 2011 but i want to give account exam again. so please tell me wt to do . plz help me........
24th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i wann pursue iit which i m getting it but i got compartment in physics and didn't get 60% above in maths and chemistry.
so can i give one compartment and one two improvement papers simultaneously?
help me regarding it.
pls i beg u all.
25th May 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i had failed for mats and chem this year of 12th? can i attend for both subject's compartment exam this year? plz help me?
25th May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i fail in three subject i want to give comp exam in july/aug so please tel what i can do to appear this year
26th May 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that my friend got re comparment in math 2010 & now she got re comparment again with 30 marks can she give this exam in july 2011 & what is the date of exam sir plzzzzzzzzzz reply.
27th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR i have compartment exam in maths ... sir plz kindly tell when is the compart exam took place & i want to do engenering can i take addmission this year ...???
sir plz rply me soon the process of compart n addmission in eng ...
27th May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i am pass in all subject bt failed in additional subject maths.and my result is pass.so can i able to give compartment exam of math?plz kindly reply
29th May 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, after passing one paper in compartmental examination in cbse 12 can i got admission through aieee
29th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

i have got compartment in physics in the year 2011..can i take up engineering or medicsl after clearing supplementary in the very first chnace i.e.in the month of july,2011??
29th May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i failed in 2 sub out of 6 sub..plz tell muje kitne sub m compart dena ho ga
30th May 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in chemistry,n gud marks in bio,eng n maths but poor in physics can i take again admission in a school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?