31st March 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Good options for internship in Instrumentation & Control?

I am looking to do an internship this summer. My branch is instrumentation n control. Are there any good options, preferably PSUs? Please advise. Thanks.

10th April 2014, 01:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good options for internship in Instrumentation & Control?

Instrumentation and Control is one of the popular branches of engineering which has a very good aspect in the developed countries. In India, this stage is still in its development stage due to high cost of the machines and equipment which have to imported. Hence being an aspirant from this branch you will have limited opportunities in India.

The best option for pursuing internship is IOCL or Indian Oil Corporation Limited. It is a PSU which is of your preference. Moreover it is a Maharatna status holding PSU and also gives stipend in the internship. You need to apply online by filling the form here. In other PSUs it is very hard to get internship with good contacts with high ranking officials of the company. You can go for training in other PSUs if you do not get an opportunity to work with IOCL.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?