11th August 2013, 09:44 PM
tanya@1988

How to get selected for UGC NET exam after doing B.Com and MBA finance and banking

Dear Sir / Ma'am

I have done B.Com (H) and MBA (Finance & Banking). What would be a better optional paper for me to select for UGC NET Exam - Commerce or Management.

Looking forward to your revert.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  2. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  3. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having secured 60% in B.Com, 72% in PGDCA and with a CGPA of 6.13 in MBA with Finance?
  4. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed PGD in Banking and Finance from Deemed University? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  6. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD?
  7. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
  8. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing B.Com with 59.86%
  9. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  10. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  11. How to prepare for NET entrance exam after doing MBA finance?
  12. Can I do UGC NET exam after doing MBA with finance?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  14. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
  15. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take commerce as a subject in NET after doing B.Com and MBA finance
  17. MBA passout can give UGC NET JRF Exam in Commerce?
  18. Which is a better course for me after B.Com? I am doing B.com general
23rd May 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected for UGC NET exam after doing B.Com and MBA finance and banking

Which subject should i choose UGC NET exam being i have done mcom nd B.ed
18th December 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected for UGC NET exam after doing B.Com and MBA finance and banking

Sir I have done b.com and m.com in management . Can I choose management in net exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?