10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are there in government sector after M.Sc Botany?

I completed my msc botony last year present i am working in inter college but i'm interested in govt jobs what type of jobs in govt sector please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?
  3. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  4. Jobs aspects in government sector after msc applied chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  6. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  7. After passing out from MSc B.Ed in Maths what type of government jobs are available?
  8. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  9. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  10. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  11. What are the jobs available for me after completing MSc final in Botany with above 60%?
  12. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  13. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  14. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  15. Jobs available for MSc Zoology students in the field of research, government or private sector other then teaching?
  16. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Botany?
  17. What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?
  18. What type of government jobs are available for MSc Biotech students?
16th April 2014, 09:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What type of jobs are there in government sector after M.Sc Botany?

You have mentioned that you have complete your master degree in M.Sc in botanical science. You also mentioned that which type of government job you can apply on the basis of your qualification. Now I am going to clear your confusion about the questions which you have been mentioned in the above question. As you are complete your master degree in M.Sc in botanical science so you can apply all the bachelor level government job and also all the intermediate level government job as well as all master level government job.

But my suggestion is for you that go for lectureship line, it a very respective line for ever and also if you have passed UGC examination your salaried will be started from 70,000 minimum I say go for this line because you don't have un touched in your professional subjects.

If doesn't interest in lectureship line then be prepared for competitive examination for all the government post or you can also prepared for civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS. If you are interest in agriculture line then you can apply for job in the companies are like
Amul
Parle agro
Sun agro
Or many companies in India which offers high salaried to the candidates.
3rd December 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are there in government sector after M.Sc Botany?

Sir , i have completed M.Sc. from botany with 54% what types of job are there in government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?