27th September 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?

I am doing integrated msc in economics(second year),what are the employment opportunities available for me?What kind of jobs are available in government sector?how can i prepare for jobs?

21st December 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?

i am doing ma msc (int) (maths) 4th yr wat the job opp??????/ and can i prepare for campus ????/ and if so can i knw the name of some companies ????????????/
18th January 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?

what is the difference between MA economics and MA business economics?any universities offering MA business economics
8th March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between ma business economics and ma economics?
12th April 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

im doing M.Sc(S/W Engg) 5yrs course. What are the job oppts??
21st June 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I am doing integrated msc in economics,what are the employment opportunities available for me?What kind of jobs are available in government sector?how can i prepare for jobs?
27th September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities for the students studying ms economics so plz answer my ouestion
30th May 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there scope if I do ma in economics from private degree instead of government degree
1st July 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i got admissions at pondicherry universityand madras school of economics for integ msc in economics. pls tell me which is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?