28th April 2014, 03:18 AM
Saeed57

Oxford college Bangalore is good or bad for MCA? Average salary package?

Is Oxford good or is it bad in quality, placements and average salary package for MCA? And are there better colleges?

20th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Oxford college Bangalore is good or bad for MCA? Average salary package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeed57 View Post
Is Oxford good or is it bad in quality, placements and average salary package for MCA? And are there better colleges?

Yes, the Oxford College Bangalore is good for studying MCA. The college atmosphere is good and many reviews confirm that the Oxford College Bangalore is one of the decent colleges to study MCA. The teaching faculties are decent and infrastructure also nice. The placement facilities in the college are also nice. Many students from the college said that the college is a good one. You can also find the reviews about the Oxford College Bangalore in the internet. You can meet different culture students, organizing tech fest, participate in sports etc. during your studies. The salary package will differ from the recruitment companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?