24th June 2011, 08:24 PM
jigar dave

What is the average package of good colleges?

i dnt want to change my technical field....so i m thinking to do m.tech.....
bt are there sufficient number of good colleges in india compare to MBA colleges??????????
i cm to know that m.tech is good if it is done from best colleges.........
wat is the average package of good colleges???????????
i m 4th sem EC student............

3rd November 2011, 01:47 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the average package of good colleges?

dear friend,

i want to tell you one thing that package is totally depend on your knowledge if you are good then you surely get good package it does'nt matter that whatever the college is.
good college ony provide good and more opportunity and nothing more than that but if you don't have the capacity to grab this opportunity then there is no profit to learn in a good colleges.
so
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 06:03 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the average package of good colleges?

Hi

M Tech is masters of technology program. If you want to know about M Tech and MBA, read further.

Yeah this is true that M Tech is only beneficial if done from a good and reputated university like the IIT's and NIT's.

To get admission in these, the IIT's and IIM's together organize a national level examination called the GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) . Once you crack this exam, you would get an All India Rank, based on which you can take admission in the IIT's and NIT's , BITS Pilani etc for M Tech.

M Tech does increase your value as a professional. You would get a better salary package from the B Tech's and if you are thorough with your knowledge, and know your subject well and good, you can expect a starting salary between 6 - 10 lacs in India companies, and if you get yourself placed in some foreign company then you would earn in dollars.

So education always pays back my friend. Go for it.

Good luck !
2nd July 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the average package of an iit m.tech agricultural engineering student?
5th June 2013, 02:05 AM
sushildhaker

Average package in Indian institute of technology,Kanpur ( one of the top institute ) is as following-

Aeronautical engineering -5.93 lac

Bio-science and bio-medical engineering -5.93 lac

Computer engineering- 6.029 lac

Chemical engineering -5.95 lac

Civil engineering -5.84 lac

Mechanical engineering-5.84 lac

Electrical engineering-6.13 lac

Materials and mining engineering -5.19 lac.

Highest salary offered in mechanical engineering 22 lac and lowest salary offered in civil engineering was 3 lac.
19th June 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a ayurvedic doctor which m
b.a is best for me with good package
1st May 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

the fee structure of iims is so high then how can a talented but poor student who is not even able to take loan can take admission in iim or top b schools
1st May 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

the fee structure of iims is so high then how can a talented but poor student who is not even able to take loan can take admission in iim or top b schools
1st May 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?