16th June 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Will it create any problem if my friend appears in SSC CGL exam instead of me?

Hello sir, I am not eligible for some marked posts but my friend is eligible for almost all the posts. So will it create any problem if my Friend appears in SSC CGL Exam instead of me? Please let me as soon as possible.

18th June 2016, 06:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it create any problem if my friend appears in SSC CGL exam instead of me?

No this is not possible that your friend write examination on your place. This will be a fraud case as well as cheat. Your friend is not allowed to do so.
SSC CGL is a graduate level exam and allows only candidates to write examination not other than that.
18th June 2016, 10:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it create any problem if my friend appears in SSC CGL exam instead of me?

Yes, definitely there will be a problem if your friend is going to appear in SSC CGL examination instead of you. If your friend was caught writing the examination in place of you, he will be handed over to police and legal actions will be taken on him. So, I suggest you to not to allow your friend to your examination, if you do, you will also have to face severe problems.
27th June 2016, 05:47 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

What you are asking for is really not possible. If you have applied for the exam then only you are permitted to give the exam.
If a candidate send his/her friend to give the exam & the moment he/she caught it will be end of that candidate career. Even matter could escalate to Police & could be arrested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?