28th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and syllabus to apply for income tax officer?

Recently i have done graduation with b.com(h). plz provide me information regarding eligibility, sllabus,date on which i can apply for income tax [/COLOR]officer post, last ten year question paper with sollution....THANKS SIR

29th July 2013, 04:55 PM
Komal Chandrakant Bothara

Default Re: What is the eligibility and syllabus to apply for income tax officer?

Recently i have done graduation with b.com(h). plz provide me information regarding eligibility, sllabus,date on which i can apply for income tax [/COLOR]officer post, last ten year question paper with sollution....THANKS SIR[/QUOTE]
18th June 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and syllabus to apply for income tax officer?

i am bsc 2 maths .i wnt to knew tat is ability of income tax department officer.and age , syyalbus.how to preparetions of this exam.
9th February 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

qualification for income tax officer and exam date for 2015-2016 and syallabus,
12th February 2015, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently i have done graduation with b.com(h). plz provide me information regarding eligibility, sllabus,date on which i can apply for income tax [/COLOR]officer post, last ten year question paper with sollution....THANKS SIR
Yes, B.Com degree holder candidates are eligible for Income Tax Officer exam.

To become a income tax officer exam, you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. So if you successfully complete SSC CGL Tier I and II and interview exam then you will be eligible for Income Tax Officer.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years.

I have attached the syllabus and some question papers of Income tax office exam so please check it out.

ssconline.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS.PDF(37.5 KB, 2089 views)
File Type: pdf CHSL-10+2-Exam-Paer-2014-held-on-9-11-2014.pdf(3.87 MB, 1834 views)
18th June 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am undergraduate & I didn't know how to prepare for income tax officer ........can you clearly identify me about this study...for this i am most thankful to you
27th August 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 2nd semester & further after completion of b.tech i would like to be a income tax officer so plz sagest me. What should i do ?
Thanking you
27th August 2015, 07:34 PM
Rashmuu

Definitely you can go for the ITO.For this you have to give SSC CGL examination which is conducted by the staff service commission.The Eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream with age lie between 20 year to 28 year.
28th August 2015, 04:53 PM
piki05

Quote:
Income Tax Officer post is reputed post.

- For Officers of Group-A level post you have to take UPSC exam.

- All graduate are eligible for this post.

- Age limit: 21-30 years.

- Age for OBC: 21-33 years.

- Age for SC/ST: 21-35 years.

For Income Tax Inspector you have to take SSC CGL exam.

- Eligibility is same: any stream graduation.

- Age limit some different: below 27 years.

- For OBC: below 30 years.

- For SC/ST: Below 32 years.

Selection process:

1. Tier-1 exam.

2. Tier-T exam.

3. Personal interview.

Syllabus for written exam:-
General awareness,
General english,
General intelligence,
Numerical aptitude.
For more details visit below website
http:/www.ssconline.nic.in

All the best.

Quote:
Hello friends.............

ELIGIBILITY:-

Age Limitation: The age should be between 21 years to 30 years. But the rules change every year in the case of age limitation of the candidates. So the candidates are advised that you must check the notification.Qualification: The graduation degree is required to apply for the post of tax assistant or Income tax officers with minimum of 60% marks. The relaxation in the academic qualification is also available for the reserved categories.

SYLLABUS:-

You can see directly your syllabus from the given link :-

http://www.webindia123.com/career/co...come/sylla.htm

Thanks.

Quote:
Hello friends.............

ELIGIBILITY:-

Age Limitation: The age should be between 21 years to 30 years. But the rules change every year in the case of age limitation of the candidates. So the candidates are advised that you must check the notification.Qualification: The graduation degree is required to apply for the post of tax assistant or Income tax officers with minimum of 60% marks. The relaxation in the academic qualification is also available for the reserved categories.

SYLLABUS:-

You can see directly your syllabus from the given link :-

http://www.webindia123.com/career/co...come/sylla.htm

Thanks.
30th August 2015, 01:01 AM
JSD.

Of course you can go for the Income tax officer. For this you have to appear in the Staff service commission combined graduate level exam.SSC conducts this exam.This exam completes in the following three stages:-

Tier 1
Tier 2
Interview.

One has to clear all the above stages successfully for being an ITO.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile.

Also the appearing aspirant's age must lie in between 21 year to 27 year.There is age relaxation by 3 years for Obc category students.It is by 5 years for Sc/St category students.
31st August 2015, 10:16 PM
Rashmuu

You can go for the Income tax officer after your graduation Degree.You have to give SSC CGL entrance exam. The eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream.
5th September 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Books please suggest me for income tax officer.I have to prepare it is my b.sc 1st yr geology honour is going on.please say me also about physical fitness
9th January 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Which books are best for preparation of income tax officer plz sir suggest me
29th February 2016, 10:37 PM
Money Bank

Eligibility Criteria to appear in SSC Exam to become Income Tax Officer
1.The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.
2.Final year candidates can also be eligible.
3.You must be a citizen of india.
4.The age limits is 18 years to 27 years and 3 years upper age relaxation for the OBC candidates and 5 years upper age relaxation for the OBC candidates,10 years upper age relaxation for the Physically handicaped candidates.

Syllabus to SSC(Staff Selection Commission) exam for Income tax officer:
1.General Intelligence & Reasoning
2.General Awareness
3.Quantitative Aptitude
4.English Comprehension
5.Statistics
6.Finance and Accounts
7.Economics and Governance
8th May 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm rahul raj
Recently i passed my graduation (B.Sc-maths) with 55% of mark
Plz sir suggest me that . Am i eligible for ssc-cgl. Income tax officer
3rd December 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student of computer science engineering ... And I want to become an income tax officer.. Please I want to that what should I do now??please I want suggestion what can I do??
20th September 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I recently completed my bachelor of engineering can i apply for the post of income tax officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?