23rd January 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Process to join hotel management after B.Com degree?

Can I join hotel management course after B.Com, because I have done bcom as a bachelors, but I want to join hotel management course. Please tell me my no. Is 7052519045.

23rd January 2018, 02:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to join hotel management after B.Com degree?

Procedure to join hotel management course after B.Com degree:-

Yes,the candidate join Hotel Management after completion of your B.Com degree because you have completed your graduation and the minimum eligibility for the candidates who wants to pursue this course is that they should be having the ability to complete their graduation in any field with a minimum of aggregate of 50% in their respective group they had taken.

There is also relaxation for the candidates who want to pursue MBA in hotel management by writing the entrance test such as:-

CAT, MAT, XAT etc.
23rd January 2018, 02:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I would like to suggest you to join for Masters course or graduation in hotel management, you have to appear in the entrance exam in order to take admission in hotel management.

NCHM JEE

IIHM ECHAT

AIMA UGAT

PUTHAT

IPU CET BHMCT

OBEROI STEP
23rd January 2018, 09:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a B.Com degree holder can apply for hotel management course. The minimum eligibility for Hotel Management course is 12th standard from a recognized board. You can apply for master's degree in hotel management or MBA hotel management or PG diploma in hotel management. You have to choose the course which you want to pursue. Most of the reputed institutes conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. So, after clearing the examination, you can get admission for the course.
23rd January 2018, 11:54 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Yes, you can get admission in HM course after completion of your B.Com degree, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for entrance test conducted by the prospective university you wish to get admission in.

Once you clear the examination with the minimum cutoff marks, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course and continue with your studies further.
11th February 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com but i have to do hotel management how can i get admission in hotel management and i m first year student but i am leaving b.com and want to do hotel management cousre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?