14th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?

I am compeleting my m.sc chemistry degree next i want do my phd. but i am not qualifing CSIR AND GATE EXAM please tell me i do phd in fellow ship

26th July 2014, 12:11 PM
UTHPATANG

Default Re: How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am compeleting my m.sc chemistry degree next i want do my phd. but i am not qualifing CSIR AND GATE EXAM please tell me i do phd in fellow ship
If u donot have net/gate u can join any lab as a project work then you have to appear in research eligibility test carried by your institution, passing into that you will be able to registered for phd and you will also get the institute fellowship,
if you belong to minority community you can apply for ugc manf or if you belong to sc/st categori you can apply for ugc rgnf fellowship..
1st February 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?

I have completed my msc in botany from distance I don't have any I dissertation project or internship. I m preparing for net but i want to gain some lab experience or want fellowship what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?