4th September 2012, 10:37 PM
karnakanti

How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

I want to do MS in US please tell me what are the best universities with less fees and also eligibility criteria like gre and toefl score. i got 82% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 76% in b.tech(IT).

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  2. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  6. Names of the institutes or universities offering Translation studies course? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  8. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  11. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
15th February 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

how much % is eligible for do the ms?
18th March 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

I am from computer science department.I have 86% in 10th,76% in 12th and 78% in B.Tech.tell me whether I can do my ms from us
18th March 2013, 03:50 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much % is eligible for do the ms?
Hi,

For doing MS percentage don't really matters.

First thing-

Apply for GRE or TOFEL or IELETS examination , Score good :

For GRE more than 310, TOFEL, IELTS more than 6.5 marks can get you a good collage (B grade)

Secondly- Apply for universities

After applying for the foreign universities they will see your academics and if thats ok for your college then they will sent you a letter for admission.

having more than 60% is always safe side.

but many collages are there abroad which will offer MS regardless of B tech percentage.

All the best!

20th January 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in gre and toefl exams ?
14th March 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have done B.tech from Computer science and frankly i have very less knowledge in programming field. I want to go for PG and i am thinking of MS from US. Can anyone please clear few things for me.
1.> I have 56% in B.tech. 81 in 12th and 80 in 10th. Can i get very good coll if i am able to crack GRE with very good marks?
2.> What is really the scope of MS?
3.> Normal charges for pursuing this course.
4.> How to get scholarships?
5.> Is the knowledge of B.Tech essential for learning efficiently the things taught in MS? Will the knowledge of B.Tech makes any effects in future?
3rd May 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the b.tech percentage required for study of M S in US
18th August 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i have 84% in 10th ,89% in 12th , 72% in b.tech(me). can i get seat in top automotive universities???
6th September 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

What are the scope for Mechanical engineering Btech students through Gre.Please explain syllabus for Mechanical engineering students also explain fee structure and entry procedure.
23rd June 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

my son has done batchloer in computer applicationswith 60 percent marks can he take GRE and TOEFEL exams for MS abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?