18th June 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in +2 to be eligible for a Student Visa? How difficult is IELTS exam and how much preparation is required for it?

I am studying in +2 With arts. How much marks will i need to make sure that i get a student visa? And how difficult is ilets , and how much months should i prepare for ilets exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  2. How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?
  3. Can I get Canada Visa having 70% in +2 and 6.0 in IELTS? How much fund is required
  4. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  5. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  8. Possibility to get student Visa of Canada if got 48% marks in secondary education and 6 band in IELTS?
  9. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  12. How much marks percentage is required in 12th to be eligible for IELTS? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to apply for student visa for European countries if got 80% in 12th and 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Percentage and IELTS bank required for study Visa?
  15. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  16. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  17. What are the minimum marks required in 12th for student visa?
  18. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
20th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in +2 to be eligible for a Student Visa? How difficult is IELTS exam and how much preparation is required for it?

To get admission in good universities for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have completed 12th standard with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board. There is nothing like that if you score good marks, you can definitely get a Student Visa. It all depends upon your performance in Visa Interview, how you answered the questions raised by Visa Interviewer.

IELTS is an International English Language Testing System. It is a Standardised test which tests your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. If you are good at English then, it is easy to get good band (score) in IELTS examination else, you need to take coaching for at least one or two months to prepare for IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?