18th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?

Sir
I want to do phd in mass n comm, I am in 4th. semester of master degree,
and obtained 62.5% till now and is in 1st. position.
Will you please let me know when and where
the entrance exam will be conducted of phd?
If there is any other way to get admission without entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  2. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  3. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  4. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  6. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  7. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  8. What is the date of mass communication entrance exam?
  9. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  10. What's the expected date for mass communication entrance exam in Noida? Is there any age limit for this exam?
  11. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  12. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  13. Books to be referred to prepare for Mass communication entrance exam?
  14. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  15. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  16. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  17. Are there any entrance exams held for mass communication courses in Delhi Colleges?
  18. Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?
14th January 2017, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I want to do phd in mass n comm, I am in 4th. semester of master degree,
and obtained 62.5% till now and is in 1st. position.
Will you please let me know when and where
the entrance exam will be conducted of phd?
If there is any other way to get admission without entrance exam?

The PhD in Mass Communication program is available in various universities in India. The admission will be done in the month of January and July every year in some universities. You can check the admission notifications in the university website. Those with master’s degree in the same discipline with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Mass Communication. Admission to the PhD program will be done through an entrance test followed by an interview. It is not possible to get admission without an entrance examination. If you have qualified NET/SET/SLET/GATE then you will be exempted from the entrance examination. The PhD in Mass Communication is available in the following universities;

Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Jaipur National University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?