19th April 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?

What were the fees and scholarship details about GRE? and tell me the better course either m.pharm or GRE???

Related Questions:
  1. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  2. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  3. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  4. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. GRE solved question papers?
  7. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  8. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  9. Details of GRE syllabus and Scholarship?
  10. How to get admission in osmania with valid GATE score?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
  13. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  14. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  16. Books which are the best for MS course entrance exam/
  17. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  18. How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?
2nd January 2015, 05:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees and scholarship details of GRE? M.Pharma or GRE which is good?

GRE is only an entrance exam for the candidates, who want to continue their further studies in foreign universities. It is not a course and you cannot get any scholarships through GRE exam. If you want to continue your further studies in Abroad, then you can apply for GRE exam. After completing the exam, you can apply for universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

The exam fee for GRE is $195. you can register for GRE exam, by visiting the following link
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l..._revised_r_btn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?